About BAM Infraconsult
BAM Infraconsult, subsidiary of Royal BAM Group, found its origin when predecessors Delta Marine Consultants (DMC) and Multiconsult merged in 2008. In 2019, Royal BAM Group celebrated its 150 years of existence.
As in-house civil design and engineering company we lay the foundation for successful projects for and with the BAM Civil operating companies in Europe. In addition, we provide specialist coastal and near shore civil marine design and engineering services to our international clients world-wide, from our offices in The Netherlands, Singapore and Jakarta.
- Ranked Top 10 position of Engineering Companies in the Netherlands 2019
- 11 Professional Engineers (RO), Talent of the Year 2019
- Our colleague Bas Reedijk is ’Dutch Engineer of the Year 2020’.
- XBloc: Gold Award Winner!
- XBlocPlus: Afsluitdijk - Holland’s largest and most prestigious Water Management Project!
- Hyperloop: a cooperation with Elon Musk for futureproof, sustainable travel
- 3D-print: innovative printed concrete, a cooperation with the University of Eindhoven
- Winner of ’Nationale Staalprijs’ with project Schuttebusbrug Zwolle (2020)
- First hybrid probe truck in the world (january 2021) and fully electric roller.
- In 2020 the 2 best performing projects in The Netherlands were executed by BAM.
NWP forms an excellent networking platform and provides valuable information about collaboration programs and opportunities abroad. As BAM we like to contribute to promotion and sharing of Dutch civil engineering expertise there where this unique experience of Living with Water adds great value
Business Development Manager