The platform meeting will provide more information on the focus areas in the water sector for the Partners for Water programme, the Dutch Embassy in Myanmar and the World Bank. Additionally, in order to make these prospects into project opportunities for the Dutch water sector in Myanmar, an overview of relevant financial instruments of the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) will be provided.
The meeting will be organised in collaboration with the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management, the Dutch Embassy in Myanmar and RVO.
Date: 1 December
Time: 09.00 – 10.30 CET
Location: online meeting – login details and instructions to join the meeting will be sent to registered participants
- 08:55 Access online meeting
- 09:00 Welcome
- 09:04 Overview of the Partners for Water Multi-Annual Working Plan
- 09:15 Update on Myanmar: Political and economic situation and the Kingdom of the Netherlands Embassy in Myanmar’s Annual Plan
- 09:30 Q&A
- 09:40 2-minute intermission
- 09:42 Overview of financial instruments for projects in Myanmar by RVO
- 10:00 Presentation by World Bank
- 10:10 Presentation by Asian Development Bank
- 10:20 Q&A
- 10:30 Closing
If you or your organisation would like to participate in the meeting, please register below. If multiple team members would like to participate in the discussion, please ensure they all submit the form below to receive an access link to the call.
For queries or additional information, please contact NWP Project Officer Asia, Ms. Anusha Sanjeev Mehta, at email@example.com.