Programme and registration
Mr Timmo Gaasbeek, the new water expert at the Dutch Embassy in Kigali, will be present. Details of the venue and final programme will be communicated to registered participants.
The tentative meeting programme includes presentations by:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Dutch Embassy in Kigali – The new Dutch policy on development cooperation in Rwanda; the Multi-annual strategy Rwanda 2019-2022; and the bilateral programme.
- VEI – Water supply in Nyagatare and Rwamagana districts through the new ‘Scale’ project under the Sustainable Water Fund – FDW.
- Mott MacDonald – results of the national Water for Growth IWRM programme in Rwanda, 2015-2019 and the challenges ahead.
- IRC – Strategies for the commercial and other sources of financing of WASH services in Rwanda.
- RVO.nl - Support to your international ambitions and new financial support instruments.
Sign up for the country platform meeting before Wednesday 13 February.
If you have any questions please contact Annemarie Mastenbroek, email@example.com.