Are you interested in marketing communications (MarCom) and do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with plenty of variety? Are you results-oriented and do you enjoy networking? If you answer yes to these questions, apply for the position of Intern Marketing Communications at NWP and help build the reputation of the Dutch water sector.
The Netherlands Water Partnership (NWP) is the Dutch water sector’s network organisation. The Netherlands has a rock-solid reputation when it comes to water, we believe this expertise can make a difference worldwide. Because of this, we help the Dutch water sector share, connect, and involve in opportunities related to export, international cooperation, and promotion. The NWP has 200 members, profit and non-profit, from water technology to water infrastructure, NGO and government. We help join these forces to create a positive impact worldwide. NWP’s ambition is to double the international impact of the Dutch water sector through its contribution to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals.
During your internship, you will be part of the Marketing and Communications department which is made up of a communications team and an events team. The department falls under the responsibility of the Marketing and Communications Manager. Given the Covid-19 developments, you will work mostly from home and be guided by your Marketing and Communications colleagues.
• Supporting social media including scanning international media, conducting webcare, managing the content calendar, monitoring and updating.
• Supporting the communications team in writing English copy for corporate newsletters, mailings, user guidelines, etc.
• Supporting the maintenance of the website.
• Supporting the communications team in developing strong communications products, including social media posts, vlogs, banners.
• Supporting the development of monthly reports for social media and web performance.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• You are doing a Bachelor’s in Marketing and/or Communications, or any other relevant study.
• You can write effortlessly in Dutch and English and are able to translate complex information into clear messages.
• You take the initiative, are decisive, think out-of-the-box and are result-oriented and service-oriented towards your internal and external clients.
• You stay up to date on the latest trends and digital developments in marketing and communications.
• Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS), Trello, Mailchimp, Photoshop and Social Media are an advantage.
• An interest in the (international) water sector and sustainability is preferable.
• An internship of 4 to 5 days a week.
• Graduation research in combination with cooperation is also possible in consultation.
• A placement fee based on training and time commitment.
• A challenging and innovative learning environment in which taking initiative is valued!
If you meet the criteria above, we would like to hear from you. Send us your motivation letter and CV in English in a single document by clicking on apply. Tell us why you want to be part of NWP and why you think you are suitable for this internship and the period of your internship. For questions or more information, please contact Lonneke van Klei, 070 304 3704.