The EU Green Deal Call, launched in September 2020, outlines the EUs new strategy for a cleaner, safer, healthier and more sustainable European economy. With funding from Horizon2020 to back this up, this call has opened up a range of opportunities for research and innovation projects, also for the Dutch water sector.
As such, NWP is organising a knowledge session for Dutch water sector organisations actively working on, or interested in, developing a proposal, as well as for Dutch water sector organisations looking for Dutch and/or EU partners to work together on innovative solutions that could fit within the EU Green Deal Call.
After some welcoming words from NWP and Bureau Brussel, the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) and PNO Consultants will provide short presentations. The session will also allocate some time for a Q&A round so that additional questions can be answered.
Based on the enthusiasm, interest and questions that arise from this session, NWP foresees next steps to collaborate with Dutch parties on developing new ideas and project proposals, and organising matchmaking and follow-up meetings taking into account the challenges in the process of developing proposals for EU funding.
Date: 27 October
Time: 14:00 - 15: 00 hours CET
Location: online meeting. Instructions to join the session will be sent to registered participants.
- 14:00 - 14:05 Welcome by NWP
- 14:05 - 14:10 Introduction by Bureau Brussels | Eric Boessenkool
- View on opportunities of EU Green Deal and beyond
- 14:10 - 14:30 Presentation by RVO | Corinne van Voorden
- Role of water in EU Green Deal Call areas and how RVO can offer support
- 14:30 - 14:45 Presentation by PNO Consultants | Roy Neijland
- Practical tips on proposal writing and consortium building for EU funding and concrete examples
- 14:45 - 15:00 Q&A
The registration for attending this session has been closed. For additional questions, please contact Lisanne Evenhuis at firstname.lastname@example.org.