With the support of the Partners For Water programme, our urban resilience team is planning some activities to help promote the work of the Dutch organisations in these topics on 2020 and beyond by:
- Building an inventory of capabilities from Dutch organisations.
- Creating a country portfolio displaying flagship projects from Dutch water actors working in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Identifying opportunities to promote Dutch urban resilience organisations abroad to form strategic partnerships globally.
Additionally, we will lead an insightful discussion about how Dutch organisations focused in urban resilience are planning to adapt to the new challenges presented by the corona crisis, both organisationally and in their work, helping communities become resilient in the face of the current public health challenges. We will hear insightful presentations by:
- Anne-Marie Hitipeuw. Chief Resilience Officer at the Municipality of The Hague.
- Piet Dircke. Global Leader – Resilience and Water Management at Arcadis.
- Troy Hayes. Founder & Managing Director at Troy Planning + Design.
Date: Friday, 17 April
Location: online meeting
14.55 Access online meeting. Webex online platform
15.00 Welcome by NWP's Urban Resilience Team. Bianca Nijhof, Tim van de Staaij, Janett Tapia, Dominika Orlowska
15.30 Presentation by Anne-Marie Hitipeuw, Chief Resilience Officer at Municipality of The Hague
15.45 Presentation by Piet Dircke, Global Leader, Resilience & Water Management at Arcadis
15.55 Presentation by Troy Hayes, Founder & Managing Director at Troy Planning
16.05 Intermission, 2-minute leg stretch
16.10 Q&A session with NWP Dominika Orlowska
16.25 Closing remarks with NWP Tim van de Staaij
Please fill out the form below to register for this meeting and access instructions on how to join. For additional information and/or questions regarding this event, please contact Tim van de Staaij at firstname.lastname@example.org.