To explore these opportunities, the Netherlands Water Partnership, with the support of the Partners for Water Programme, will host a webinar on 22 September on the topic of ‘Wastewater and sludge management for the circular economy in the Western Balkans’.The webinar will last 60 minutes. The first 45 minutes will consist of short presentations of key experts from leading Dutch and international organisations. The last 15 minutes will be reserved for an open discussion.
Date: 22 September
Time: 14 hours CET
Instructions to join the online meeting to be sent by the organisers.
- Opening and welcome message from the Dutch Ambassador to Albania, H. E. Guusje Korthals Altes
- Introduction of the Balkan Country Focus of the Partners for Water programme by NWP
- Production of resources from wastewater and sludge by Paul Roeleveld, Director Business Development and Innovations, Royal HaskoningDHV
- Wastewater treatment for the future: production/recovery of energy, water and materials by M.d.C. (Maria) Lousada Ferreira, PhD, Scientific researcher – Industry, Wastewater and Reuse, KWR Water Research Institute
- Wastewater management in South-Eastern Europe – World Bank experiences by Stjepan Gabric, Senior Water and Sanitation Specialist, SCAWA, World Bank
- Discussions and Q&A
Participants will receive an executive summary of the presentations after the webinar.
The registration for this event is now closed.
Should you have any questions or require additional information, please contact NWP Project Manager Central and Eastern Europe, Darja Kragić Kok, at email@example.com.