The Water Philippines is the biggest water B2B show in the Philippines – designed to be and outstanding on-the-spot market of products, connections and opportunities. The event takes place from 20-22 March 2019 in Manila. With a minimum of 6 participating companies, NWP will, in close cooperation with the Royal Netherlands Embassy, realize a Netherlands Pavilion. Be part of this huge event and join the Netherlands Pavilion.
Benefit from the advantages of the Netherlands Pavilion
Being part of the Netherlands pavilion means:
- Prominent location on the exhibition floor
- Being part of the Holland Branding
- Poster presentation in the booth
- Speaking opportunity in the Water Philippines conference
- Participation in matchmaking and networking activities at the pavilion
- Extra visibility through www.dutchwatersector.com
The cost of participating in the Netherlands pavilion is EUR 1,500 (excl. VAT, printing costs and travel expenses).
About Water Philippines
Make strong connections with 8,500 quality trade visitors, being water and wastewater industry’s professionals, trade buyers, distributors, government representatives and SME’s. Visit the Water Philippines website for more information about the show.
You can register to be part of the of the Netherlands pavilion by filling in the form below.
For more information, please contact Annemieke van Zuylen, firstname.lastname@example.org.