This position has been filled.
Is B2B marketing and communication your game? Do you have the ability to write appealing articles? Do you like to work in an international environment on meaningful topics, such as water, coastal protection, circular economy and climate change adaptation? In our Marketing and Communications (marcom) department you have the opportunity to work closely with global teams on these topics and more. We believe the Dutch water sector can make a profound global impact in all of these fields. We emphasize this through storytelling and showing examples in online media, newsletters, in presentations, at events and content papers. Do you have the skills and drive to help us engage the global market? Then definitely continue reading.
The Netherlands Water Partnership (NWP) is the Dutch water sector’s network organisation. The Netherlands has a rock-solid reputation when it comes to water. And we believe this expertise can make a difference worldwide. For this reason, we facilitate the Dutch water sector in export, international cooperation and promotion. NWP has 200 members – profit and non-profit, from water technology to water infrastructure and governance. With these members we create impact worldwide.
Together with the marcom and regional teams you develop a communication strategy and implementation plan for growing the international visibility of the Dutch water sector and the members of NWP. You work with colleagues who are in close contact with our members and are up to date about relevant developments in the countries we are active in. This way we are able to communicate the successes of our members, the Dutch water sector and connect them to relevant opportunities worldwide.
You develop a content marketing strategy that positions NWP as an authority and first port of call for collaborating with the Dutch water sector.
You support the organisation with marcom activities for programs, platforms, theme’s and missions.
• Develop a strategy for sharing and promoting member solutions/successes;
• You create valuable content based on NWP themes, regions, global issues and current affairs in different genres;
• Brand Dutch water sector together with stakeholders and members;
• Collect and promote good practices from the Dutch water sector internationally.
• You support the organisation with marcom activities for programs, platforms, theme’s, incoming and outgoing missions and trade shows;
• Connect with marcom specialist from our stakeholders;
• Build on and stay in contact with international press.
• Work in close cooperation with members, market, embassies and governmental organisations;
• Work closely with suppliers such as journalists, translators or web designers;
• Write project proposals on marcom goals.
• You will be working with like-minded colleagues in an international, challenging and innovative environment.
• This position allows you to use your marcom expertise in a meaningful way.
• A position in which you can contribute to the sustainable development goals (SDG’s).
• NWP offers you a good salary, based on skills and experience, good employment conditions and tools like a laptop.
• Working-hours are flexible and working from home is possible.
• We encourage you to come up with new ideas as we are constantly looking for ways to improve the way we work and tweaking our services to match changing demands.
• Higher education (Bachelor or Master) in communications and/or (content) marketing.
• Several years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in a commercial environment.
• An entrepreneurial mindset, networker and affinity with business development.
• Affinity with topics water and international business.
• Excellent knowledge and experience in content marketing.
• You have a strategic view and at the same time have an eye for detail, are creative and innovative, independent, can easily switch from one task to another.
• You can write appealing and flawless in both Dutch and English language. Knowledge of another language is an advantage.
• Network-oriented, goal oriented, commercial, business minded, proactive, structured (organizing and coordinating skills), accurate, customer focused.
• Karin van Nistelrode, Manager Marketing and Communications, 06 43846111 / email@example.com or
• Hans van den Adel, HR & Facility Manager, 070 304 3730 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on profile and procedure.
Please use the apply-button and send your motivation and CV in one document before 20 January. Note: only applications received through the online application process on the NWP-site will be considered.