This position has been filled.
At the Netherlands Water Partnership (NWP) every day is different. In your role as Senior Executive Assistant your primary focus will be to support our organisation’s Management Team and Board together with the Management and Project Support Team. We want to enlarge this team as a result of increasing demand and the promotion of one of the colleagues. Your responsibilities may include MT and Board co-ordination, managing calendars and inboxes, project support, making travel arrangements and Support Team co-ordination. Do you have the skills and drive to help us organise what needs to be done in time to run our organisation smoothly? Then definitely continue reading.
NWP is the Dutch water sector’s network organisation. The Netherlands has a rock-solid reputation when it comes to water. And we believe this expertise can make a difference worldwide. For this reason, we facilitate the Dutch water sector in export, international cooperation and promotion. NWP has 200 members – profit and non-profit, from water technology to water infrastructure and governance. With these members we create impact worldwide.
Together with three project and management support officers you run the Support Department. NWP is continuously improving itself to fit our clients and member’s needs. This requires an adaptive approach from you and the organisation. Therefore your role requires both executing and managing skills. Next to management support as the main part, supporting some of our programs or projects completes this role.
As a support expert you are able to help and coach others in organising their work efficiently. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organised, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
• You co-ordinate the information flow around meetings; for example: collate information and produce presentations and papers for meetings.
• Administer and oversee tasks of direct reports ensuring that they are carried out to an acceptable standard.
• Attend internal and external meetings in order to take comprehensive minutes.
• You link important messages and make sure they get the attention needed.
• Liaise with Executive Assistants of members and other organisations.
• Act as an ambassador for NWP and the MT.
• Reach out to colleagues to share your expertise.
• Work in close cooperation with our members.
• Welcome our guests in our office and guide them to their appointment or one of our flexible working spots.
• You know the work of your direct colleagues and take over whenever necessary.
• You will be working with like-minded colleagues in an international, challenging and innovative environment.
• This position allows you to use your expertise in a meaningful way.
• Share your ideas! We encourage working together to create new solutions.
• NWP offers you a good salary, based on skills and experience, good employment conditions and tools like a laptop.
• Working-hours are flexible and working from home is possible.
• Relevant higher education.
• At least ten years’ experience in a similar position.
• To be successful in this role, you should be well-organised and have great time management skills.
• You are able to act without guidance.
• You have a strategic view and at the same time have an eye for detail, are creative and innovative, independent, can easily switch from one task to another.
• You can speak and write flawless in both Dutch and English language. Knowledge of another language is an advantage.
• The ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a discreet manner.
• A good sense of humor and being able to easily put things into perspective.
• Network-oriented, goal oriented, proactive, structured (organising and coordinating skills), accurate, customer focused.
• Hans van den Adel, HR & Facility Manager, 070 304 3730 / email@example.com for more information on profile and procedure.
Please send your motivation and CV in one document before 11 January. Note: Only applications received through the online application process on the NWP site will be considered.