How can we bring these problems and their possible solutions down from a global degree to a more regional and local scale of influence? And how can we provide solutions that are hands-on, innovative and with a low capacity and financial threshold for implementation? The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Central America and the Netherlands Water Partnership organised two webinars to create a platform through which to examine the interconnections between water quantity and water quality, and discuss how effective governance can help address these concerns. The webinars were held in Spanish.
Webinar on integrated watershed management and groundwater monitoring
The first webinar took place on 23 February 2021. The webinar focused on the role of integrated watershed management and groundwater monitoring in the total water resource management effort. Several innovative technologies were presented by organisations such as the Dutch Water Authorities, Deltares and Future Water.
Programme & slides:
- Access the programme here.
- Presentation by Milagros Sosa of NWP can be downloaded here.
- Presentation by Kees de Jong of Dutch Water Authorities can be downloaded here.
- Presentation by Otto de Keizer of Deltares can be downloaded here.
- Presentation by Alexander Kaune of Future Water can be downloaded here.