As an SME, it can be hard to access the right financing instruments to realise your export ambitions. Atradius DSB offers instruments such as export financing and export credit insurance to de-risk trade and investments in international markets. Dutch SMEs in the water sector can access these instruments.
To shed light on these possibilities, we organise a practical knowledge session on the different financing options available to the water sector and related practicalities such as relevant criteria and application processes. There will be sufficient time to share experiences amongst each other, ask questions and hold a discussion on this topic with representatives from Atradius DSB.
Who should register?
The session focuses on entrepreneurs and organisations that have experience with exporting products, equipment or solutions, or have export ambitions on the short and/or mid-term.
To ensure an interactive session, there will be a maximum of 15 participants. Therefore, we advise to register as soon as possible by sending an email to Josephine Damstra at email@example.com.
Programme of the session
- 15:00 – 15:05 Welcome & Introduction
- Josephine Damstra, thematic lead ‘Finance for Water’ at NWP
- Irene Visser, Senior Advisor Business Development & International Relations at Atradius DSB
- 15:05 – 15:25 Introduction Participants
- Introduction participating organisation by means of 1-minute pitches
- 15:25 – 15:55 Presentation on Financing Export Transactions
- Margriet van Dongen, Business Developer/Underwriter at Atradius DSB
- 15:55 – 16:25 Q&A, Interactive Discussion
- 15:25 – 16:30 Closing reflections from Atradius DSB and NWP
Date: 17 November
Time: 15:00 - 16:30 CET
Location: online meeting. Instructions will be sent to registered participants.
This online session is organised in the context of the NWP's expertise Finance for Water and within the Partners For Water programme. Work conducted under this theme of expertise aims to bridge the gap between the Dutch water sector and the financial sector, with the ambition to realise more water-related projects worldwide.