The Netherlands Water Partnership (NWP) has noticed an increase in international requests for services and technologies for detection, disinfection and analysis of water sources and streams, as well as for services and or technologies to improve sanitation and hygiene. NWP has taken the initiative to create an online ‘NL Covid-19 water technology services portfolio’ to have an up-to-date overview of what the Dutch water sector has to offer and to be able to actively share this information with Dutch embassies and other relevant stakeholders abroad.
How to participate
Do you have a relevant technology or provide services in the field of detection, disinfection and analysis of water sources and streams? Do your services and/or technologies improve sanitation and hygiene? If so, please send an e-mail to NWP Project Manager Water Technology, Matthijs Plijnaar, at email@example.com indicating:
- company name;
- the area in which your technology/service relates – detection, monitoring, disinfection, analysis and/or sanitation and hygiene;
- when relevant, the place in the water chain in which the technology is applied;
- a short description – max. 200 words;
- a link to the webpage where the technology or service is being explained; and,
- a picture – max. size 1MB.
The deadline for submitting information on technologies and services is 14 October.
For more information about the portfolio please contact NWP Project Manager Water Technology Matthijs Plijnaar, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 0612884530