The workshop, which took place on 11 February 2021, featured in-depth information about the process of procurement in Mexico, including considerations on the legal and financial framework, introduction of the platforms used to publish projects, considerations on financing with Mexican development banks, and public partnership regulations.
In addition, the event included an overview of investment projects that Conagua has prioritised for 2021 and a case from a Dutch water organisation and a development bank that have gone through the process of procurement in Mexico successfully. They shared their journey of collaboration in Mexico with the participants.
Prorgamme & slides
- The programme of the session can be downloaded via this link.
- Conagua on Water Management in Mexico – slides.
- Conagua Water Projects 2021-2021 – slides.
- Banobras on Procurement Practices – slides.
- Secretaría de Hacienda y Crédito Público on Procurement Regulations – slides.
- SyL Infrastructure Consulting on Procurement Regulations with PPPs – slides.
- KWR Water Research Institute on Water Innovation in Mexico – slides.
- Banco del Bienestar Development Bank & OBM Legal Conceptual Framework – slides.
- Key Concepts and Issues to Consider – slides.
- FMO Wastewater Projects in Mexico – slides.